Print REAL Prototypes using a PolyJet Digital 3D Printer
Take your product design to the next level with an Objet PolyJet 3D Printer. Simulate the precise look, feel and function of sophisticated finished products:
Models Look Life-like
Objet PolyJet 3D Printers create the most accurate and fine detailed parts meaning they look and feel like the real product.
Wide Variety of Print Materials
Over 120 photopolymer materials to choose from including Transparent, ABS-like, Rubber-like, and Bio-medical.
Quick & Accurate Printing
PolyJet 3D Printers are fast, accurate and reliable. Allowing you to quickly test your ideas in-house, and meet deadlines.
PolyJet 3D Printer Demonstration Video
PolyJet Applications and Parts
Objet materials offer excellent flexibility, impact strength and transparency, producing durable models suitable for fit, form and functional parts. Able to provide a combination of rubber-like and rigid materials, to create a wide range of mechanical properties and applications.
Durable End-use Parts
Answer most of the product design requirements by creating complex structures in a single build process.
Over Molding parts & Double Injection Process
Eliminate design restrictions and facilitate part creation with accurate look, feel and functionality.
Labeling, Texture & Imprint
Apply unique visual effects and transparency to differentiate areas of interest and create aesthetic appeal, without post processing.
Plugs & Seals
Create a watertight barrier or airtight seal directly on the part in one build process.
Create Living Hinges, Gaskets & Hoses
Parts can withstand repeated bending and flexing, with excellent elongation at break combined with very good tear resistance.
Shock Absorption & Impact Resistance
For protective covering, vibration damping & improved performance.
Coat rigid material with flexible material to create a final part with specific touch-and-feel properties, flexibility and more.
Biomedical & Translucent
With a combination of transparent and opaque materials Objet printers can create translucent medical models that show nerves, tumors and other details.
PolyJet Print Technology
Objet PolyJet Technology provides the innovative and unique opportunity to create models and prototypes with varied multiple materials in a single build.
- Print parts and assemblies made of multiple materials, with different mechanical properties, all in a single build.
- Create almost any complex multi-material 3D shape with unprecedented detail, accuracy, speed, and ease-of-use.
- Selection of 16 or 30 micron, ultra-thin layers with high resolution ensures smooth surfaces and fine details
Plus many Objet printers have the ability to combine materials to produce multi-material parts and create new composite materials called Digital Materials™ to deliver new values of tensile strength, flexural strength, and Shore A values.
Realistic Materials for life-like Parts
With a choice of over 120 different types of print materials Objet 3D printing solutions enable highly realistic visual and functional simulation for Rapid Prototyping purposes. Learn about the applications for 3D Printed Parts »
- Materials capable of simulating properties ranging from varying grades of rubber all the way to clear transparent glass and engineering plastics.
- Fully-cured models that can be handled immediately after printing, with no need for lengthy post-processing.
- Create shades and patterns – Print various shades of rigid opaque materials and mix transparent and rigid opaque materials to create dots, grids and patterns.
Using Objet materials, designers, manufacturers and engineers can create highly accurate, finely detailed models and parts to answer the Rapid Prototyping needs of virtually any industry.
Superior Accuracy, High Quality Machines
Stratasys Objet Design Series 3D printers are available in a range of form-factors, from cost-effective desktop 3D printers ideal for entry-level professionals all the way to industrial-scale multi-material machines for front-line designers and top manufacturers. See the range of 3D Printers »
- High-resolution 3D Printers provide smooth surfaces and fine details, with a wide range of 3D printing solutions: multiple systems with various tray sizes and speeds
- Ideal for multiple applications: materials versatility based on wide range of FullCure materials
- Suitable for any office environment
Stratasys Objet systems are in use by world leaders in many industries, such as automotive, electronics, toy, consumer goods, medical, and footwear industries in North America, Europe, Asia, Australia and Japan.